An international trainer in human development, diplomatic relations and media.
I take upon myself the message of guidance and guidance, and rebuilding solid bridges between the segments of society, by employing communication skills and skills to solve the existing ones in our society.
Educational qualifications and training courses:
• Bachelor of Art in Mass Communication in Public Relations (2022).
• Diploma (and honorary doctorate) in diplomatic and consular relations - Arab Republic of Egypt.
• Diploma in Comprehensive Journalism from Al Dar University College - Dubai.
• Certified trainer from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority in Dubai.
• Certified trainer (for adults and children) from the British College of Kingston.
• Certified trainer from the German International Academy accredited by Harvard College.
• ICDL certificate from the International German Academy accredited by Harford College in the United States.
• Director of the Corporate Communications and Marketing Office and a training consultant at Elaf
Training and Consulting Institutes - Dubai (2020-2023).
• Director of Public Relations at the British College Kingston - Middle East Representative Office - Dubai (2019-2020).
• A public relations and secretarial employee at Al-Durra Radiology Center (2016-2018).
• Working as a (receptionist) at Dr. Samiha Lutfi Center (2014-2016 AD).
Practical experiences in the field of training:
• Presentation of the (Advanced TOT) course in the Mohammed bin Rashid Business Establishment.
• Giving a lecture to (200 employees) from various Dubai government departments, and the sponsor is (Motivation) Center.
• Providing advanced (TOT) courses, both online and online, at Elaf Institutes - Dubai and the British Kingston College.
• Providing multiple practical workshops in the field of (family and human development) at Umm Al Quwain University.
Participation and appreciation certificates:
• Certificate of participation in the Conference on the Role of Media in Supporting the Issues of People of Determination under the auspices of His Excellency Sheikh Engineer / Salem bin Sultan Al Qasimi.
• A certificate for participation in the Art of Life Management workshop from the Emirates Ambassadors Association.
• A certificate for participation in the volunteer work culture workshop from the UAE Ambassadors Association.
• A certificate for participation in a workshop to learn the art of recitation from the UAE Ambassadors Association.
• A certificate for participating in a stress management and balance workshop from the UAE Ambassadors Association.