Name of Degree: Bachelor in English language (Translation, Linguistics, and Literature)
Grade: "Very Good"
Grade percentage: "80,1%"
Date of Degree awarded: June, 2017.
Faculty and University: Faculty of Al-Alsun, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Native Language: Arabic.
First Language: English.
Second Language: Italian.
• Diploma in translation from Torjman Al-Arab in coordination with Kingston Business Academy – UK
• Got ICDL license version 5 and passed 7 modules: IT, Microsoft office word, Microsoft office excel, Microsoft office access, Microsoft office PowerPoint, Windows 7, and Internet.
• Freelance translator; dealt with various types of texts that made me reach the conclusion that I can work on general and legal texts for instance legislative documents (contracts, MOUs, wills, circulars, acknowledgments, tenders, powers of attorney) and judicial documents and others. I also translate Arabic videos into English.
• Volunteered as a translator in the Ministry of Youth and Sports for 6 months.
• Trained in Loghat Al-Asr Magazine affiliated to Al- Ahram newspaper for about a single year.
• Participated in multiple translation projects in several fields.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Possesses strong problem solving skills
• Good user of the internet