Administrative Assistant with over 5 years of hands-on experience in coordinating internal and external meetings, preparing presentations, maintaining contacts as working with the Indonesian Ambassador in Beirut while creating, translating and subtitling several kind of content for tens of different web pages and freelance projects like Al Jazeera. This process improved ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as you will see through resume, by implementing relevant strategies and techniques, and preserving all the policies and procedures to facilitate a smooth workflow.
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organization Skills
- Time Management
- Negotiation skills
- Microsoft office ( Word , Powerpoint , Excel )
- Adaptability to different tones
- Sabre GDS
- CAT tools
- Data-entry skills
- Accounting skills
- Technical skills
Administrative Assistant to the Ambassador of Indonesia in Beirut, Embassy of Indonesia, Baabda-Lebanon| 2017-2022
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence
- Filing important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters
- Keeping the ambassador's calendar up-to-date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings
- Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs
- Planning and organizing events that take place externally, such as fundraisers, sporting tournaments, and appreciation events
- Handling general inquiries, complaints and requests from all levels of staff, other government agencies, media, elected officials or members of the public and resolving customer service issues.
- Managing travel coordination, bookings, and processing associated expense reports by Managing 2+ ticketing agents’ team to provide the best service
- Copywriting and creating content (approx. 50% of the time) across various projects including, creative concepts, social executions, websites, and content of various lengths.
- Demonstrating ability to develop creative work that is on strategy, with strong conceptual potential
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal group departments while Developing presentation skills and gaining confidence presenting to others
- Performing translation and editing of documents provided in English, Arabic and French
- Reading and evaluate translated documents to detect errors in meaning, accuracy, usage, terminology, spelling, grammar, style, tone and syntax
Freelance Subtitler and Translator (Documentary & Film Industry) at Al Jazeera Documentary Channel| 2015-2022
- Ensuring Technical Quality Control (QC) of subtitles or captions in different target languages for worldwide markets to establish and provide best written versions of audio and video recordings in English, French and Arabic
- Writing high quality control English content for videos specially by working with cinematographers
- Communicating and collaborating with the freelancers and video editors responsible for overseeing projects
- Assisting with creation and maintenance of instructions and guidelines
- Staying current with industry tools and resources used to provide translation services.
- Creating and optimizing (copywriting, editing, proofreading) multiple forms of content, including digital and print ads, web copy, marketing emails, social media content, blogs/articles, video scripts, etc.
- Managing teams with more then 5+ translators each in order to ensure written content is clear, concise, compelling, and free of errors.
- Building a content library that reflects Al Jazeera messages by using specific terms and phrases.
- Assisting Localization Operations management as a subject matter expert for 5 applications and 3 websites such as welfare organizations, UN projects proposals and reports...
- Translating and managing different documents including technical, scientific and legal documents from Arabic to English and verse versa
- Creating and maintaining translation memories, term and text bases
Master of languages and computational linguistics - Languages Engineering | 2019 - 2020
Lebanese University - Beirut, Lebanon
Master in Translation & Languages| 2018 - 2019
Jinan University – Tripoli, Lebanon
Bachelor degree in Translation & Languages | 2010 - 2011
Jinan University – Tripoli, Lebanon
- Certified Public Translator in Lebanon
- Interpretation Course
- Translators Trainer T.O.T
- IATA Foundation Course: Travel & Tourism – Ticketing
- Strategic Management: Crisis Management
- SEO Content Creation
- Bahasa Indonesia and Cultural Courses: General Purposes – Business Purposes
- English: fluent
- Arabic: fluent
- French: fluent
- Spanish: Intermediate