DR. AFAF FAROUQ HUSSEIN JEBRIL
PhD in Educational Administration
Master of Curricula and Teaching Methods of Mathematics
Human Development Diploma
Obtaining all the new technologies that are introduced within the framework of the profession and participating in the implementation of these technologies within the needs of the institution. And seek within the new challenges in the field of teaching, scientific research, management and training, and join advanced educational organizations that provide opportunities for progress and improve the quality of work
PhD in Educational Administration from the University of Jordan (2011-2016)
Master of Curricula and Teaching Methods of Mathematics from the Hashemite University (2006-2008)
Bachelor of Mathematics Teacher from the Hashemite University (2003-2006)
Diploma in Mathematics + Educational Qualification from Zarqa Governmental College (1991-1994)
High School (1990-1991)
• Educational writer at Amman Joe News Agency.
• Former director of an educational team for teachers of Alemni Foundation (distance learning institution) in the Middle East.
• Former President of Al-Hayat Center for Development, Strengthening and Research of Al-Hayat Charitable Society for Social Development.
• Member of the ... Tender star.
• Administrative member and former responsible for executive projects in Al-Hayat Charitable Society for Social Development.
• Volunteer trainer in Injaz non-profit organization from 2011 until now.
• Member of the General Assembly of Women Working in Rusaifah Brigade.
• President of the International Board of Human Development Scholars in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan for four years.
• Executive Director of Step Shine Center for Training and Management Consulting so far.
• Trainer for the fields of human development at the International Board of Human Development Scholars in Jordan.
• Trainer for statistical data management.
• Sign language trainer for the deaf and dumb.
• Trainer of body language and the art of diction.
• Trainer for the preparation of training cadres.
• Training of Trainers trainer and author of training packages.
• International trainer volunteering with Injaz for its programs (entrepreneurship, company establishment, job interviews, communication skills, small project management).
• Genius memory trainer in the Arab Parliament for training experts.
• Vice President of the Scientific Publishing Unit in IFAD Scientific Journal for Humanities and Social Sciences.
• Member of the Scientific Committee in the Aleem system on the Ureed Scientific Platform.
• Member of the Committee of Conferences and Scientific Research at the Academy of the House of Linguistics.
• Member of the Conference Committee at Passion International University.
• Member of the Arabic language teaching team.
• Member of the Scientific Research and Conferences Committee of the World Heritage Association.
• Member of the Conference Committee at Torjoman Al-Arab Association.
• Member of the Destruction Committee in Ibn Khaldun Scientific Journal.
* The skill of applying using concepts, laws and facts, the skill of interpreting graphs, tables, pictures, or cartoons and the products of interpreting observations of trips and picnics, or as a result of making comparisons, making summaries, or linking rewards and punishments to behavior, and in all areas where the interpretation or conclusion is caused by a reaction to an experience.
* The skill of summarizing and the ability to find the core of the topic, extract the main ideas in it, and express them briefly and clearly, a process that involves reading between the lines, abstracting, revising and linking the salient points Formulate the main idea or ideas that form the core of the topic
* The skill of sorting words and ideas, trying to separate what is essential from what is not essential, and processing the concepts and ideas included
* Skill in prioritization, methodologically and identifying key ideas and concepts, as well as providing opportunities to organize information according to certain priorities
* The skill of watching, observing and perceiving.
* Comparative skill to organize information, develop knowledge and identify similarities and differences between two or more things, by examining the relationships between them, searching for points of agreement and points of difference, and seeing what is in one and missing in the other
* Classification skill to build the cognitive frame of reference for the individual. , the skill of arranging by placing concepts, objects or events that are related to each other in one way or another in a sequential context according to a certain criterion. And recognize the concepts and things that have a relationship or property, but the differences in the degree or strength of the property are so small that it is difficult to arrange them according to this property
* Distinguish between provable facts and value claims or claims. Distinguish between information, claims and reasons related to the subject and unrelated to it.
* Determine the level of accuracy of the novel or phrase. Determine the credibility of the source of information.
*Identify ambiguous claims, arguments or data and unauthorized assumptions.
*Investigate bias. Recognize logical fallacies. And recognize inconsistency in the course of thinking or conclusion.
* Determine the strength of the proof or claim. Take a decision on the subject and build a sound ground for practical action.
* Predicting the salaries of the decision or solution. Using logic, recognize contradictions in the situation. Syllogism analysis, solving problems based on the perception of spatial relationships.
* Evaluative thinking skills by identifying central issues and problems, identifying basic assumptions, evaluating assumptions and predicting the consequences of an action, sequencing information, planning alternative strategies.
* Judging the credibility of the source of information by investigating the credibility of the written reference, such as: the reputation of the author or writer, his accuracy, his field of specialization, the degree of agreement between him and other sources of information, and verifying that there are no personal interests or purposes behind his writings.
* Watching and judging the reports of observations, investigating aspects of bias, patterns and vulgar ideas, reasons contained and not contained in the situation, comparing similarities and differences, evaluating arguments or proofs and debates.
* Differentiate between facts and opinions and identify relevant information on the subject, identify erroneous conclusions.
* The skill of fluency, i.e. the ability to generate a large number of alternatives, synonyms, ideas, problems, or uses, when responding to a particular stimulus, and the speed and ease of generating them.
* The skill of flexibility in the ability to generate diverse ideas, or new solutions that are not of the type of ideas and routine solutions, and to direct or transform the course of thinking; in response to changing stimulus or situation requirements
* The skill of reinterpreting information
* The skill of automatic flexibility, i.e. spontaneity in changing the state of mind of the individual, to do something in a different way
* Hypothesis skills.
* Arabic language skills / excellent level (reading / writing / speaking)
*English language skills / excellent level (reading, writing)، speaking level (very good)
* The skill of speaking sign language for the deaf and dumb category.
* Training Trainer Professional trainers from the British Council with British accreditation and Canadian accreditation and from Erada International Academy with Egyptian accreditation and Canadian accreditation.
• Practitioner course and master course in the Arab Memory Championship with the approval of the founder of the Arabian Memory Championship and the founder of the Jordanian Memory Championship.
• Seventh place in the Jordanian Memory Championship
• Sign language courses for the deaf and dumb from the Ministry of Social Development.
• Scientific researcher, proofreader and statistical analyst.
• Holds a TOEFL English language as an admission requirement to study a doctorate.
• Holds an International Computer Driving License and a distance learning certificate.
• Global Communications.
•) ICDL +Word – links (
• Holds training diplomas from the Arab Researchers Platform in the following topics:
• International scientific publishing, preparation of scientific research, (total quality management, statistical analysis of data using SPSS program, digital transformation techniques in education, academic writing skills and scientific publishing in English, training of trainers).
• Attending a series of lectures, conferences, forums and training workshops for various international platforms concerned with scientific research and digital training equipped with certificates of attendance and participation with international accreditation.
• CAT TOOLS